Ayr Centennials Hockey Club / Foundation
Rules of Play for Catch the Ace Electronic Raffle:
1. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Ayr Centennials Catch the Ace Raffle.
2. Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
3. The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the Ayr Centennials Catch the Ace Raffle: Board Members and immediate family of the Ayr Centennials will not eligible to participate
1. Tickets may be purchased online at ayrcta.ca.
2. Tickets will be available beginning at 10pm, following the previous weekly draw.
3. Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices: $5 $10 $20.
4. Ticket purchasers will select a virtual numbered playing card from the remaining playing cards available at the time of purchase. Each numbered playing card contains a hidden card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of cards available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
5. Each purchaser will select a single card. The selected card will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple cards may not be selected within a single ticket order.
6. There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
7. All tickets will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
Draws, Prizes and Winners
1. Ticket sales will conclude each Tuesday at 8pm. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
2. A single ticket number will be selected each weekly by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw.
3. Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 30 percent of all ticket sales collected during the weekly draw. Following the weekly draw, the playing card within the card associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
4. If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 20 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The Ayr Centennials Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
5. If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the weekly will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous weekly draw are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
6. The winning ticket number will be posted to ayrcta.ca following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed card associated with the weekly winning ticket . Winners will be announced on all Ayr Centennials social media platforms (facebook, Instagram, twitter)
7. Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. Winning ticket holder will be immediately contacted by email.
8. Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize.
By purchasing a ticket in the Ayr Centennials Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to Ayr Centennials prior to the purchase of a ticket.
All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle management system. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of Ascend Fundraising Solutions shall be deemed correct and final. Ayr Centennials is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
All participants contact information will be strictly confidential and not shared for any reason.
Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)